Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's On The Menu - Afterthoughts!

Here is what your child had to say about today's menu:

Jacob: I liked eating the yummy sauce.
Abbas: I liked making dough and putting it in the spaghetti machine.
Noah: I loved my smoothie. It tasted like yogurt!
Elizabeth: Cranking the machine was awesome!
Tara: The smoothie was delicious!
Emma: I was sort of nervous to try the smoothie but it was really yummy.
Emily: i tried something new and my mom will be SO surprised - she will say nothing!
Cooper: Cracking the egg was fantastic.
Austin: I thought I didn't like carrots! I had 2 plates of it!!!
Presley: I like the spaghetti so much!
Mitchell: I like putting yogurt in the smoothie.
Glen: I love the spaghetti sauce - it was fantastic!
Leo: I ate tomatoes in my sauce!
Thomas: I loved the eggplant in the sauce!
Creagon: Did you know that there was eggplant in the sauce? I liked it!
Laurie: I loved making the spaghetti sauce and the smoothie!
Sophie: I like the spaghetti because it had parmesan cheese on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When 2 Vowels Go Walking...great for Small Group Rdg Lesson