Tuesday, June 7, 2011

11 Tools #4

I found this tool to be pretty user friendly. I could see a million ways to use this at school. I would love to use google docs with my team...we could collaborate on our newsletters and other documents we send to parents prior to doing so. We could also use the forms to make decisions as a team quickly. I think the kids would love to "vote" using the forms. I shared a newsletter in progress using google docs and I created a survey to find out what is your favorite nursery rhyme and fairy tale.

1 comment:

  1. Love your movie selection. Yes..Google docs would be a great way to collaborate with your team on documents. Click on save as a pdf...and its ready to send out to parents as an e-mail attachment.
    A survey tool could be used with parens and students...the ideas are endless...have a survey question a day...graph it..talk about it...it would be a great stepping off point and way to integrate technology easily.

    ReplyDelete

When 2 Vowels Go Walking...great for Small Group Rdg Lesson