Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tool #8 Taking a Look at the Tools

After watching the videos/tutorials I learned several new things. First of all, I will need to name each of my I-Touches in my classroom. I will use the suggestion to name them with my room number and A-E. I will put this on the actual device so I can better manage each one. I also learned that I can have up to 11 pages of Apps on each I-Touch. I didn't realize Brainpop had an app where kids can watch short video clips and do a quiz. My students always love brainpop! This would be a great station using a rockstar and headphones. I am worried about how to keep 5 I Touches charged. I wish I had a device to charge 5 at once using a wall outlet. I need to look into that. Then I could have that be one of my helper jobs for a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When 2 Vowels Go Walking...great for Small Group Rdg Lesson